EISBarcelona reopening June – July 2020: Protocol of Protection and Prevention
The EISB Recovery Committee, formed by those responsible for the areas of health,
circulation, maintenance, security, administration and HR, together with the school management, established a protocol to ensure the proper reopening of our school.
The following protocol has been drawn up based on the Plan for the Opening of Educational
Centres, which incorporates measures on the adequacy of spaces, distance and hygiene measures and the vulnerability of students and staff.
The following procedures have been established to ensure the highest standards of health, safety and hygiene during the summer camps, open only to EISBarcelona families and we will adapt them when back to school in September 2020.
- Circulation flow. Entries and exits
- Signposting and information
- Circulation within the school premises
- Classroom organization
- Use of material
- Grouping of areas
- Common areas
- Teaching and non-teaching staff
- Dining room service
Health and hygiene measures:
- Nurse Service
- Attendance requirements
- Measures of protection and prevention. Physical distance / handwashing / face masks/ temperature control
- Cleaning, ventilation and disinfection
- Protocol of action in the event of symptoms compatible with COVID-19
All students, family members and teachers must strictly follow the health and safety measures stipulated by our internal protocol, in line with recommendations made by national and international childcare agencies.
Read the following document: