Activities for the whole family in the EISB swimming pool
We offer family water activities, from Monday to Friday, in the European International School of Barcelona swimming pools. The classes are organized by BHealthy, and they are based on the idea of learning through games and respecting the rhythm of each of our families.
Classes for babies (3 months – 1 year)
Swimming is a very beneficial activity for babies. Water favours movement and helps to establish and strengthen the bond between the babies and their family. This way, parents can give their affection to the baby and make them feel safe. It is a moment of pleasure for both adults and children.
– For babies who are 3 months old or older.
– Babies can be accompanied in the water by up to two adults.
– The water is chlorine-free, with an average temperature of 31,5Cº – 32Cº.
– In order to prevent abrupt changes in temperature, the swimming pool has changing tables inside the swimming pool area.
– We have free car parking.
- What will you and your child be doing together?
– Becoming comfortable with water
-Immersions into water
-Jumping into water
Dates and times:
Friday: 18.30h & 19.00h
Saturday: 10.40h, 11.15h, 11.50h & 12.25h
Price: 140€/ term
Little swimmers (2-3 years)
These sessions are only for children. Nevertheless, we respect the rhythm of every student and their families, so if the first days someone needs more time to adapt, we do everything in our power so that everyone feels supported.
Through games and respecting the rhythm of every child, we make sure the students learn whilst enjoying the experience. The classes have a 30 minute duration.
- What will the children learn?
– To become comfortable with water.
– To float.
– To immerse into water.
– To jump into water.
– Moving independently in the water.
Dates and times:
Thursday: 17.25h & 18.15h
Friday: 17.25h & 19.30h
Price: 160€/ term
All the activities take place at European International School of Barcelona
Avinguda Pla del Vinyet, 110
Sant Cugat del Vallès